CTC is home to a team of highly trained and experienced mental health professionals.
While all of our counselors offer compassionate care, each has his or her own special areas of expertise and interest. Our trained staff will book you with the therapist that is best suited to your needs.
Traffic & Court-Related
- Evaluations & Assessments
- 12 Hour DWI/DUI Education Program
- Weekend Program (Operation Breakthrough)
- 90-day, 26 & 48-week programs
- Expert witness testimony
- Adolescents, Young adults, and Adults
Laboratory & Sobriety-Monitoring
- On-site drug testing
- Drug testing (certified laboratory)
- Sober Link
Family & Loved Ones
Tele-Therapy / Online Counseling
- Go to Maven Online
SAP services for DOT Violations
- Sober coaching
- Inpatient and sober living referrals
- Linkage to 12-step community
- Relapse prevention
Get in Touch!
Stop by our office or give us a call at 410-730-1333 today to learn more.VIEW MAP / ADDRESS