Marijuana Education Program
Make the Best Choice for You
Understanding the role that cannabis has to play both recreationally and medically is very complex as the strength of available marijuana increases dramatically. The scientific community agrees there is a lot we do not know, and perception of both benefits and risks remains confusing to many.
Our goal is to help participants make fact-based decisions about their personal use of marijuana. Critical thinking can help decipher the barrage of information available to make informed decisions.
Now Offered Virtually! Specially Designed Agenda:
- Informed Choice and Critical Thinking
- Medical vs. Recreational Marijuana
- Marijuana and the Brain: The Endocannabinoid System
- Acute & Prolonged Effects of Cannabis
- Brain Under Construction: Marijuana and the Teenage Brain
- Impaired Driving: Cannabis Impact on Highway Safety
- Harm Reduction Strategies: Harm Minimization Model
- Family Dynamics: Parental Interventions
- Anxiety Management
- Risky Business: Marijuana & Mental Health
Call to Enroll — this two-hour program is for anyone who wants to learn more about marijuana, holds a medical marijuana card, has a marijuana-related violation, and those with DOT violations
Every Wednesday, 4:00 – 6:00PM
Call our office to confirm specific dates and times.
Held on Webex, a HIPAA Compliant Software Program. Sponsored by Columbia Treatment Center.
$130 per Individual
License and Privacy: Columbia Treatment Center has been licensed by the Maryland Department of Health, Behavioral Health Administration. All virtual sessions are held on Webex, a HIPAA Compliant Software Program. Please contact us with any questions!