Marijuana Education Program
Make the Best Choice for You
Understanding the role that cannabis has to play both recreationally and medically is very complex. The scientific community agrees there is a lot we do not know. Strength has increased dramatically. Perception of both benefits and risks remain confusing to many.
Our goal is to help participants make fact-based decisions about personal use of marijuana. Critical thinking skills can help decipher the barrage of information available to make informed decisions.
Now Offered Virtually! Specially-Designed Agenda:
- Informed Choice and Critical Thinking
- Beyond Seed & Flower
- Medical vs. Recreational Marijuana
- Marijuana and the Brain: The Endocannabinoid System
- Acute & Prolonged Effects of Cannabis
- Brain Under Construction: Marijuana and the Teenage Brain
- Impaired Driving: Cannabis Impact on Highway Safety
- Harm Reduction Strategies: Harm Minimization Model
- Family Dynamics: Parental Interventions
- Anxiety Management
- Risky Business: Marijuana & Mental Health
Call to Enroll — this program is for anyone who wants to learn more about marijuana, has a marijuana related violation, CTC clients who hold a MM card, and those with DOT violations.
Operation Impact Program 2021 | View flyer PDF
Every Monday, 1:00 – 3:00PM
Call our office to confirm specific dates and times.
Held on Webex, a HIPAA Compliant Software Program. Sponsored by Columbia Treatment Center.
$130 per Individual
License and Privacy: Columbia Treatment Center has been licensed by the Maryland Department of Health, Behavioral Health Administration. All virtual sessions are held on Webex, a HIPAA Compliant Software Program. Please contact us with any questions!