There are times when our concerns feel too raw and private to share with a group. During these times, individual sessions can help us clarify what we want to change and develop a plan to do it.
All of our individual therapists have master’s degrees and many years of experience. They have likely worked through similar issues and can understand what you’re going through. Therapists offer warmth, empathy, structure and inspiration. They ask you for accountability in a non-judgmental way.
Sometimes clients come here to address specific, identifiable problems. Others find us when they’re overwhelmed or struggling with a variety of life issues. Therapists all have their specialties including:
- Alcohol and drug problems (or codependency)
- Mood problems (depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder)
- Anger and stress management issues
- Relationship concerns (including abuse issues)
- Non-substance addictions such as gambling, overeating, pornography, etc.
- ADD/ADHD and behavioral problems
Individual sessions typically last an hour and can be scheduled for the day, evening or weekend. We prefer that you have an evaluation first so that you can be matched with the right therapist.
- Individual sessions will typically satisfy treatment requirements for legal charges.
- We are not in any insurance network but some policies will reimburse in part for out of network mental health or substance abuse treatment. (You can check with your provider.)