Please call the front desk at 410-730-1333 for our current group education and treatment schedule.
Home Group: You must be on the permanent roster to attend a group.
Make-up Group: You may make-up a missed group in any of the groups that are designated “Make-ups Allowed.” Please arrive 15 minutes early to register and sign-in.
Note: We do not have a grace period, so plan accordingly. If you are late, you will not be permitted into the group.
- We expect weekly attendance from all clients enrolled in our treatment programs. Each client selects a home group to attend each week. If you need to change your permanent home group, contact front desk staff @ 410-730-1333.
- If you miss your home group, your account will be assessed a non-refundable $20 administrative fee. There is no difference between a miss or calling to cancel. Please do not call to cancel.
- If you plan to attend an OPEN group to make up for previously missed group(s), you must arrive 15 minutes before group to be registered and processed.
- Progress and completion letters are an included service within reason. Please give us 5 business days to complete your request. Letters needing immediate processing will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- You must fill out an application to receive a progress or completion letter.
Group Sign-In Procedure
- Arrive at least 10 minutes prior to group start time for payment processing, and administrative issues.
- Ease of Payment:
- Check: Have your checks completed BEFORE arriving to the office (make checks payable to CAC).
- Cash: Have exact change, if not, it will be credited towards your account.
- Credit Card: You must pay for 2 group sessions at a time. A 2% service fee for credit/debit card processing will be added.
- Everyone must sign in neatly and personally greet the front desk staff. If we cannot read your writing, you will not get credit.
If you want to make-up the group you must attend an OPEN group.