Pain Management Education and Support Group
Your pain does not have to define you. The purpose of this group is to teach patients to cope with the psychological component of pain and to introduce non-pharmaceutical approaches to pain management.
12 Session Protocol
1. Anti-Inflammatory Diet and Nutrition
2. Movement & Exercise: Maintain Physical Balance
3. The Mind-Emotion-Body Connection
4. The Power of the Mind: Cognitive Techniques
5. ACT: Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
6. Mindfulness & Meditation
7. Addiction Potential
8. Non-Pharmaceutical Approaches
9. Managing Mental Health
10. Isolation, Loneliness & Support Systems
11. Stress Management: Evoking the Relaxation Response
12. Bio-Psychosocial Approaches
Connect with a us by Zoom, phone or email to discuss your options.EMAIL US TO SIGN UP
Thursdays, 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- Cost: $20 per session
- Location: held on Webex, a HIPAA Compliant software program.
- How to enroll: send an email to email@example.com, or call us by phone.
Group Facilitator: Eileen Dewey, LCSW-C
Meet our facilitator Eileen and read more about her background and expertise. Successful pain management systematically approaches the treatment of pain at three levels: bio-pyscho-social simultaneously. OB: 9:00am – 3:00pm. Sponsored by Columbia Treatment Center.
License and Privacy: Columbia Treatment Center has been licensed by the Maryland Department of Health, Behavioral Health Administration. All virtual sessions are held on Webex, a HIPAA Compliant Software Program. Please contact us with any questions!